Talent Goes Global: Are your leaders ready?
Leaders are increasingly finding themselves part of globally diverse teams. In addition, global fluency is becoming ever more important as companies look to advance via faster economic growth in new global markets.
Watch a recording of our live webinar, Talent Goes Global: Are your leaders ready?
This webinar is ideal for those in global leadership positions, those preparing for such roles, and talent professionals helping people prepare for global leadership.
To access this webinar, simply complete the following form, and we will send you a link.
What was covered in this webinar?
- Knowing when a leader is ready for a global role
- Understanding the benefits of using GLOBE Project research or another framework
- Learning from success stories derived from RHR experience
- Measuring leaders’ progress on the global fluency journey as opposed to how they know if they’re successful
- Adopting tools and methods by which leaders can develop true global fluency
Get in touch
Optimize your leadership pipeline.
Use data-driven insights for talent decisions →
Build scalable leaders.
Accelerate growth and unlock potential →
Build high-performing teams.
Build trust and alignment →
Board, CEO & Founder
Set the tone from the top.
Master the C-suite to cultivate success →
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
Create an inclusive organization.
Evolve the culture →