Diversity Journey: Where Do I Start?
Your successful diversity, inclusion, and belonging journey includes gathering information and insights, developing program frameworks, and employing practical tools. All are important, but the hardest part may simply be starting. How do you begin the journey? How do you know you’re making a difference, and most importantly, how will you define success? Watch a recording of our webinar Diversity Journey: Where Do I Start? as we discuss the beginning, middle, and continuing evolution of diversity, inclusion, and belonging for talent and DI&B professionals.
Who is this ideal for?
- Individuals working in the field of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Individuals who want to help their organizations embrace diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging as a fundamental aspect of leadership
To access this webinar, simply complete the following form, and we will send you a link.
What was covered in this webinar?
- What are DI&B best practices?
- Where do I start on our DI&B journey?
- How do I get leadership to align in support?
- How do I define success in creating followership?
- What techniques can I employ to advance belonging among employees?
- What measurements count, and how does individual experience fit in?
Get in touch
Optimize your leadership pipeline.
Use data-driven insights for talent decisions →
Build scalable leaders.
Accelerate growth and unlock potential →
Build high-performing teams.
Build trust and alignment →
Board, CEO & Founder
Set the tone from the top.
Master the C-suite to cultivate success →
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
Create an inclusive organization.
Evolve the culture →